Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: I won a fixer-upper!!!

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats. She is cute. What a great price too!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member bethmn's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2005
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    she's a cutie!!
    A little Downey and some scrub and she'll be shinning!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member AgLight's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2005
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Now who doesn't love AG12? [img]smile.gif[/img] Congrats, I'm sure you'll love your new girl(if you keep her).

  4. #14
    Inactive Member DaisyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2005
    Posts
    646
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not 100% that I'm going to keep her. This doll happens to be the look-alike for one of my Girl Scouts, who I am very fond of. She's been in the troop since Kindergarten, and is best friends with my BFF's DD. My BFF and I take her camping with us, and her mom is a friend too. She just got her first AG this past Christmas, but she got Kaya because she liked how long her hair is, and now poor Kaya is in desperate need of a downy dunk and a steaming! I know she really wants the doll that looks like her, (as well as any doll that doesn't have quite so long of hair!) so I might work out a deal with her mom after I restore her.

    ~Dee

  5. #15
    Inactive Member wesew4's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2004
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow she's really nice and such a good price.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wow amazing deal!

  7. #17
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You got a great deal! That's nice to think of your little friend. DH and I just fixed up a doll for one of DD's friends. We had alot of fun. I forgot to take pics though. I'd love to see your transformation.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member 3castles's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2006
    Posts
    372
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WOW!
    That's really a great price!

    We have this same doll and I bought her intending to rewig her with an auburn wig so she'd look like my sister that lives in NH.
    Well, she came and her hair was gorgeous and the wig was resisting and I didn't have much patience at the time. Truth is...she was sooooooo
    pretty and her hair was so gorgeous that my heart was never in it. I'd tug a little (less than 5 min) and sit her back on the couch.

    Long story short, we (DD and I) were both wishy washy about rewigging a doll with such glossy, silky, shiny hair. And it was obvious that Astrid
    (what her name is now) loved her hair just like it was. It just seemed to us that she might never be happy without the hair she was born with.
    So...one of DD's favorite dolls turned out to be totally different than intended!

    Good luck on yours! She looks beautiful!!!

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Melissa*Olivia's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We LOOOOOVE our #12 -- her name is Ava.

    DSCF0116

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are her limbs as intact as they look? If so, she's just beautiful (and even if not, still a good deal [img]smile.gif[/img] ). Congratulations!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •